Friday, February 4, 2011

FRI-BLOG

Random musings and reflections on February's First Friday about things I am happy about and/or looking forward to. Bright sunny skies make for happy thoughts and smiling eyes....

  • My son is going to the BC Men's Hockey game tonight with his grandfather. I am psyched for both of them. Thank you, my friend, for the tickets!
  • I am going to visit my sister during Feb. vacation. August, and Nantucket are simply too far away to wait.
  • The Boston Bruins and The Boston Celtics have been doing outstanding. And  Spring Training is coming!
  • I can't wait for FlashMob Rehearsal! KJ- I will be in touch today, Doll. xo
  • Spring catalogs are starting to fill my mailbox...bathing suits, espadrilles, plaid capris, cotton sweaters.
  • I have mastered The Crow pose.
  • It's Super Bowl Weekend.
  • Saturday- 11AM: Adam's hockey game; 1PM: Bruins hockey game
  • Sophia finished her report on Amelia Earhart. It's due Feb 9th.
  • Emily happily went off to school today wearing her favorite fragrance again, BRUT 33
  • I just got invited for coffee at Spiffy's house. I'll be there in 20 minutes.... 
It's the simple stuff. Enjoy 4 for Friday, February 4th:


The Gap Band
Run DMC
Janet 
SOS Band

~finis

2 comments:

  1. Ok..there needs to be an entire post on how Emily came to choose Brut 33 as her fragrance of choice. That. is. hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my new hero for mastering Crow. That is no easy pose. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete