Saturday, August 6, 2011

A SUPERSIZED Status, not quite a blog.

I could write an entire blog on "being at McDonald's for only 35 minutes"
(Why do I do it...WHY do I go there?) but here are just a few main points...

#1) Is it ME or, does the mirror in the bathroom make everybody's hair look like Ronald McDonald's?

#2) Hey, 7 year-old PSYCHO!  In your generation, everybody wins! Everyone gets a trophy! A medal! And whatever Happy Meal F'n SMURF you want; your mom will just change it for a new one! So therefore, your raging hissy fit was totally uncalled for and absolutely NOT necessary.

#3) It's McDonald's for chrissake! Why do you have CNN on? It puts me in an uncomfortable position, having to explain to my kids that no, the world is NOT going bankrupt, and that the most recent air strikes overseas does not mean we sleep in the basement-bunker tonight.

All this, over a cheeseburger with 1 penny-sized pickle, and 5 friggin' nuggets.

No comments:

Post a Comment